Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Funny kids...

I just thought I would write down this funny thing Lauryn said to me yesterday. She was sitting on the potty waiting for me to come wipe her bum, I went in and she says to me all serious, "mom, I want my pee pee to grow." I looked at her and said "what do you mean, your pee pee isn't going to grow." She says, "But Jordan's did!" So needless to say, I had to TRY and explain to her the difference between boys and girls. Who knows if she understood! :)

8 comments:

Tara said...

that is sooo funny. id like to hear your explanation ;)

Linda's Blog: (Alias Grandma T. said...

Ya, I'd like to hear your explanation too!!! I haven't chuckled so much in long time...
'out of the mouths of babes' come some pretty unique questions. Good luck mom!

Casowhat said...

LOL !!! I think we parents should get paid overtime for good ones like that!!! Yeah, I would like to hear the answer as well!!!!!!!!

Audrey Crisp said...

that is hilarious! hahah..i'm not looking forward to that time...

Brenda said...

That's too funny. My kids have no idea that boys and girls are different... (:

Nat said...

Needless to say, we will be having seperate baths from now on!! All I told her is that boys and girls are different and that's one of the ways we are different. And that Mommy and Lauryn have the same private parts and Daddy and Jordan have the same private parts. She said, she still wanted them to grow, and I told her, no you don't because girls are so special!

peterson said...

That is so funny!! Kids say the funniest things

Linda's Blog: (Alias Grandma T. said...

Good answer mom!