Just thought I would post a few random pictures I've taken lately.
Here is lauryn doing who knows what, growling at me I guess. We braided her hair the night before so that when we took them out it would be "crunchy" as she says.Here's a cute smile..
We have been trying to get Kade's science project done the past couple weeks. I think it is finally finished, which is good since it is due friday! Here is a picture of him doing his experiment which was powering a light bulb with lemons! Interesting huh, it really works!Here is the Valentine box Kade made for school last week. The theme for fifth grade was I love America/States.
And this is mom trying to be creative with dinner and liven up a grilled cheese sandwich by cutting them into shapes!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Random....
Posted by
Nat
at
11:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
cute stuff! that is a cool experiment!
Fun pictures! I am anxious to see Kade's experment in person. I find it very intriging! Way to go Kade! They didn't do such fun experments when I was in school. haha I like Lauryn's little top, also, and her 'crunchy'hair! :)
Fun fun. Busy is good though. I am anxious for Anna to start Kindergarten next year because it won't stop after that.
i love lauryn's crunchy hair! i probably should use the weight machine myself...good point.
Your such a good Mom, loved seeing what you guys are up too.
that cake is awesome. mylee would love that. i need to keep it in mind and copy you next bday! your girl is so dang cute. are you really wanting to help with the reunion? robin said she volunteered you. if so email me you phone at julielou62@hotmail.com. thanks.
I don't comment often but I am always checking on you guys. I love Laurens new haircut. :)
Nat... who knows what happened to your invite.. I probably typed it in wrong. Sounds like me. Anywhooo... email me your address at makulit99@msn.com and I will get you an invite to my blog.
I soooo miss making fun valentine boxes to store the goods! I liked the creativity at your house!
So...random here. But I'm the gal that does Stitcheroos and I just had to let you know that I peek at everybodys blogs as they post on mine...I saw your son Jordans christmas picture at school and my little boy is in his class! He just started this past Dec. but he is the little boy right next to yours. ;) Small world!
Thanks for posting and putting up my button.
Adrienne
Post a Comment