Sunday, September 21, 2008

Some Random Pictures and updates...

I had a variety of different pictures to post and update about so here goes...This is our "new" table. We had our neighbor paint our table and I love it so much better. It now actually matches our kitchen. If you don't remember our table before was a natural wood color. It made a huge difference and now we can put off getting a new kitchen table for quite awhile.
Two weeks ago we hydroseeded our backyard. It is starting to come up nicely. It was not after a lot of HARD HARD work back there. We have spent a lot of time back there and it is a good feeling to have it close to being finished and knowing the when spring comes we will have grass to play on!! Hooray.

Here is Jordy on his first day of preschool. He has been enjoying it so far.

This picture cracks me up. Lauryn was playing in this laundry basket and she fell asleep. I absolutely love when my kids do this, I think it is the cutest thing ever.


I thought this picture was pretty cute too, Jordan and Lauryn were playing so good together this day.


What a long day this must have been for everyone!!
Here is Jordan all ready to go be a missionary for an activity for primary last week. He was called to the South Africa mission. He was so excited for this activity. That morning he kept saying "I'm going to miss you so much mom!" He is such a cutie.

12 comments:

Shannon said...

Your kids just keep getting cuter! In answer to your questions, yes I'm still at New Haven and I still like it. I'm now only working 11-3 and I was working 3 nights still, but I just dropped my Saturday shift. I'm off for 6 weeks now for maternity leave. Hope all is well with you and your family. I love your kitchen table.

peterson said...

Love the pictures. How fun to get to work in your yard! I can't wait for that day!

Chelsey said...

Cute pictures. Your kids have the cutest little smiles. I love the table! What a great idea!

Tara said...

i love to redo and make things... it looks great! and i think its so cute how they all fell asleep in the chair!

Audrey Crisp said...

I LOVE the new table painted black! That looks great! I love those candid moments when kids fall asleep in the wrong places! how cute! All your kids are just the cutest! I love how he said that about going to miss you when he goes on his " mission " too cute!

Lindsey said...

Table and grass look great! The chair picture cracks me up, my kids would never do that in a million years!

Emily said...

The grass looks great! It will be like the daffodils in spring. The snow will disappear and there will be something wonderful underneath.

The table looks great!

Casowhat said...

Love your grass! Can't wait to come see it in person. Your table looks great! Wish we could have seen you when we were in Provo. We will have to get together soon.

Unknown said...

cute table, cute backyard, cute kids..CUTE everything! I really love your table and black is such a classic color! I also love the backyard how exciting! I remember when we finally got grass and didn't have to run around in the mud anymore!
It was great to see you yesterday!

Kristin said...

Love the blog! I love the picture of Lauryn asleep in the basket and the one of all of them asleep in the chair. That is so cute! Well it just isn't the same when we go out to play and you aren't sitting on the stairs...I am sure we will see you today!

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

Your table does look great. And the grass for that matter. I love it how your kids can fall asleep anywhere! Why won't mine ever do that! So cute! Can't wait for volleyball! I think we should get together before then though, don't you?

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

Love the new table, and the new back yard, your kids are way cute.