Yesterday Jordan was practicing on Kade's rip stick, and I could not believe how well he did on it! If anyone out there has ever tried those things, they're not the easiest thing to do. But he got right up on it and would go for a few seconds before losing his balance. This kid has got some coordination in him! And doesn't he just look like a cute little skater boy!:)

Sunday, September 28, 2008
Jordan the ripsticker
Posted by
Nat
at
8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
I've seen kids riding around on those. I think they're pretty cool. Good job Jordan!
I swear he has always been advanced when it comes to stuff like that, he was tiny when he started riding his bike! The concert looks like you all had a good time too! I have got to get out next weekend with my husband and no kiddies :)
He does look like a cute little skater boy! Jake is so much more coordinated that Anna; is it a boy thing?
CUTE!!! I HAVE tried one of those and it was Hard!! I can't believe he can do that!!! That is so awsome. And he is a cute little skater boy!!
Could he please send some of that coordination over to my boys!!? Kyle tried one of those things..they are hard! Good job Jordan!
We need to meet up in Provo SOON! My kids really want to go to that Bean museum again. Want to join us?
Best Days for me next week are in the afternoon (afternoon on T, TH or after 1 MON, FRI) We need to go play. I need to go to the mall too...so what do you want to do?
What a stud! But else would you expect with such studly parents.
Way to go Jordan!!!
Next blog will show casts, and broken bones! Just kidding. Looks like he's doing great on that thing. You family is so cute. Your summer looked jam packed with fun!
Well..with such athletic parents
and uncles, it's no wonder! haha It's in the genes! I think he has been studying Kade and all the moves he does, and then just does it! He has alot of confidence. He is quite the little athlete already! Way to go Jordie! Grandma is proud of you!!
What a cool dude! Winston needs to hang out with him a little more often to learn a thing or two. :) It was fun to see you guys for a few minutes the other night. ROCK BAND...SOON!
Post a Comment