Friday, April 1, 2011

Jordan's 7th Birthday!!

Well, I can't believe it, but another year has gone by and Jordan turned 7 YEARS OLD!!! He is growing up so fast. I can't believe he went from this adorable little boy...........













To this grown up big boy!! (he's still pretty adorable though)

For Jordan's birthday, we took him to a skate shop and let him pick out a nice new skateboard. He has been really into skateboarding and is really really good at it too. He was pretty happy about his new board.

Here's the cute birthday boy eating his breakfast before school. After school we had his friend birthday party. We took all the boys over to the school and they all had their skateboards, scooters, bikes and rode around doing tricks. They also had a little game of basketball.



Can you believe Jordan can jump off this loading dock! He is pretty awesome.
AND he can land it!!



He got lots of fun presents and had a really fun time. That day I asked him what he wanted for his birthday dinner, and he said Pancakes! I wasn't complaining, pretty easy for me to do! So I made him and extra BIG pancake.


Blowing out the candles.

Some new ninja gear from Grandma T. And a pillow pet from Grandma and Grandpa Harwood.


And the awesome Half Pipe skateboarding cake! I was happy with how it turned out. And it was very simple.


Jordan, I am so grateful to have you as my son. You are such a good, smart boy and you make me very proud. I love you!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I didn't know he was so good on a skateboard. Awesome! Happy Birthday Jordan.

Audrey Crisp said...

Such a fun birthday! You rock! He's the cutest little guy!

Emily Widdison said...

what a stud! Can't believe that kid can skate board--and he is really good too! Not my boys, probably never!