I can not believe my little baby is already 6 months old! She is growing so fast. I love this little girl to death! She is so sweet and such a good baby. She is getting to be so much fun with her little personality starting to show and doing new things. Her brothers and sister love her SOO much. And they are so good with her. They LOVE to make her laugh. We are so blessed to have you Kelsey! LOVE YOU!


Thanks again to Kristin for the AWESOME! pictures. She's the best!
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Kelsey 6 Months old!
Posted by
Nat
at
8:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
It does help that you have a ridiculously cute family. You are welcome!
What aDORable pictures - she is to die for. Six months is a fun age.
She's definitely a keeper!
She is soo cute... Just like the rest of your kids!
oh sooo cute! She looks like a gap model baby. If you ever want to make some extra money....
I spell her name wrong every other time! sorry Kelsey!
what a cutie! She's getting so big!
She is so cute Nat! I can't believe how fast they grow. Love your family pictures!
Post a Comment