Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Family Pictures....

A BIG BIG Thank you to my good friend Kristin for taking some pictures for us! I love how they all turned out. Let me know which are your favorites....


















9 comments:

Lindsey said...

So cute Nat! They are all great! That little baby of yours is scrumptious!

Hill said...

Seriously, those are some adorable kids.

Emily Widdison said...

uh....ALL of them! But my most favorites are the daddy and sons one and the mommy and daughters one and the train track pics especially the black and white of Kelsie!!

Linda's Blog: (Alias Grandma T. said...

I keep thinking you can't get any better pic's, then you prove me wrong! These are awesome! I love them all! Your familiy is beautiful! (not that I'm pregedious at all)(spelling?) haha
I really like the one on the tracks walking away! Your friend has a realy talent!!
Love
Mom T

Linda's Blog: (Alias Grandma T. said...

opps...realy??? daaa should be real! sorry

Audrey Crisp said...

Man... it's way too hard to choose! I love the black and white ones the best though!

LHB Photography said...

Way Cute Pics Nat! I love them! My favorite family photo is the second one down (from the top) I love the way the group is arranged and the smiles on everyone's faces-way cute!

Emily said...

Amazing pictures! I'd have to spend some serious time to decide on favorites.

Unknown said...

So cute!! what a great family you guys have :)
I love all the pics :)