This year we had all three kids in swimming lessons. Kade is doing AWESOME!! He is such a good little swimmer, and I was very impressed with how good of a diver he is! I didn't get any pictures of him because his lessons were at 8:30 in the morning and it was all we could do to get up and there on time, let alone remember the camera. Jordan is my scardy cat when it comes to the water. He gets so nervous. He hated having the water in his face and has to wipe it off as soon as he comes up. And he doesn't like the insecurity when his teachers would have him float on his back or something, he always felt the need to grab onto their arm or something He get very scared to have to jump into the water on his own. So the diving board was a trial, but I must say how proud I am at how much he improved each day of the week. By Friday there were absolutely no tears and he was actually running and jumping of the diving board, HUGE milestone for him. Lauryn on the other hand is the opposite. She LOVES the water and loves putting her head under water and jumping into the water. She did awesome. Here are just a few pictures...Jordan of course doing the first thing possible after going under the hoop, wiping his face off.
This was a huge accomplishment that he was floating all by himself with no one touching him!! It didn't last too long before he realized he was doing it himself and would panic, but he did it and I was so proud!
Here is little miss Lauryn jumping right into that pool!
She was so happy and excited to be doing swim lessons!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Swimming Lessons
Posted by
Nat
at
11:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment